Here are, according to him, the seven strategies that lead to success:
- Unleash the power of goals – To not take the wrong path, it is essential to define your goals well and find what motivates you. Aim high enough to motivate yourself to take action. Your goals are an inexhaustible source of motivation.
- Life gives you seeds, soil, and seasons – It is up to you to sow, produce and harvest.
- Expand your knowledge – Keep learning no matter what. Reflect on and learn from other people’s experiences and events. You will move forward and discover new things that will make you progress.
- Learn to change – To achieve your ambitions, you have to work. And be ready to change your habits to be successful. Confronting a situation means looking for solutions! Learning to accept is learning to change! For that, you will have to get rid of three breaks: procrastination, blame, and apologies. And discipline yourself to create new habits that will lead you to success.
- Manage Your Finances Well – To avoid running out of cash, managing your finances well is crucial. You need to set limits and establish ground rules. To gain financial independence, you need to control the fixed costs (food, bills, transport costs, rent, etc.). But you also need to think about the unexpected and budget for emergencies.
- Master time – Your time is the most precious of your possessions. It is limited. Learn to say no. Get to know yourself.
- Surround yourself with winners – No one can do it alone. But you have to surround yourself with the right people. So surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who help you progress. People who help you move in the right direction.
- Learn the art of living well – focus on quality over quantity. Money should not be given more power than it has. The art of living well cannot be bought! Your most potent forces are your emotions. Your life is no accident. Cultivate the finer things in life, not just business.
Five Keys To Success In Your Business
When it comes to starting a business, the critical success factors depend on many external parameters such as your environment, your industry, or the life cycle of your products.
E-commerce will seek to be well-referenced and have a site available at all times. On the other hand, a neighborhood grocery store must have the choice of products that meet the expectations of its customers and be open when they wish.
But whatever your activity, five critical success factors emerge:
Key 1: Put The Customer At The Center Of Your Concerns
You are convinced that you have unearthed the idea of the century. However, before you start, it is better to test it with your future customers to verify that your idea meets a real need or that it provides an effective solution to one of their problems.
Therefore, one of the critical success factors will be your keen understanding of your customers’ needs and your ability to offer them the best product or service.
And this customer focus involves:
- In-depth knowledge of your market
- A choice of products/services validated by potential customers
- Empathetic communication and a privileged relationship with your customers
Key 2: Give Meaning And Share It
The adventure must be worth it to mobilize all your time and energy in a business project. Not only for you but also for all those who will share it (employees, partners, suppliers,…).
After giving meaning to your project, you will have to talk about it around you, bring it to life, and share it. This communication is essential. We also note that successful entrepreneurs are often excellent storytellers. They carry their project with conviction. They inspire and motivate those who listen to them. They know how to share their passion with those around them.
Key 3: Learn Again And Again
The world is changing fast. Relying on achievements, even excellent ones, is no longer enough.
Your curiosity should be kept alive. Challenge your results, study what your competitors are doing, interview your prospects and customers. Meet other entrepreneurs, participate in training courses, conferences, network… In short, be committed to broadening your horizons to compare your ideas with those of other entrepreneurs.
Key 4: Surround Yourself Well
When we think of success, we often think about skills, education, branding, and performance. And yet, there is another essential factor for the success of your business: knowing how to surround yourself with the right people.
Don’t be left alone with your project. Its quality and development also depend on the people around you: partners, mentors, experts, advisers, etc. It would help if you had others challenge yourself and push you to be better. The right circle of influence raises the bar and helps you aim higher. Frequently, you don’t know what you’re capable of. But if you surround yourself with positive, successful people, they consciously (and subconsciously) challenge you to be better.
Key 5: Develop Your Activity Without Shutting Yourself In
Many experts will talk to you about the structure and plan of your project. And it is true that without objectives, without a clear vision, and without structuring… you are likely to go in circles, never to start or not to progress.
But don’t concrete everything. Leave room for the unexpected, for improvisation. Key five joins in this key 3: stay curious and open to the opportunities represented by inspiring meetings and new ideas. Likewise, mishaps will force you to think, and anyone who knows how to seize it is an opportunity, even a failure.
Also Read: How To Reduce Your Business Purchasing Costs